American Black Walnut is the ultimate in luxury. A naturally small species that is in high- demand throughout the world, the visually appealing wood can be sourced in dark gray to brown, framed by pale white sapwood. Black walnut is one of the most durable hardwoods from America.
American Black Walnut Live-edge table (large 1)
Dimensions: 2.6m (Length) | Seating 8 People
Materials: American Black Walnut
One-Of-A Kind Piece
Handcrafted: Made To Order
- Furniture items purchased from Lastra Live-edge and its affiliates are subject to a 1 year limited warranty on manufacturing defects only. This excludes wear and tear as a result of daily use by the end client.
- Any concerns relating to the quality of the product delivered, must be raised within 14 days of delivery date by email to Lastra Live-edge in order for us to take corrective action in terms of repair or partial refund where applicable.
- If no concerns are raised within the allotted time period then items delivered will be considered to be received in good condition.
- All our furniture items at Lastra Live-edge are finished with high quality German acrylic Lacquers (unless stated otherwise), these finishes are very resilient to regular wear and tear and are fit for commercial use. However, any excessive force will damage the finish and will result in the surface of the furniture piece needing to be re-finished. This service is subject to charges and will be levied based on the size and condition of individual pieces.
- All our furniture pieces are made from the finest quality kiln dried solid timber species. However, as we are dealing with large width/diameter single pieces of natural timber there is a risk of movement due to the timber acclimating to its new surroundings. Please allow 3 weeks for the piece to adjust to its final resting place.
- Please allow 10 working days for refunds to be processed by bank transfer.
- When ordering a Lastra Live-edge furniture piece, the client must ensure that there is sufficient space to allow for easy access and final installation of the piece. If upon delivery of said furniture piece it is discovered the piece cannot be delivered due to size constraints, then the client assumes all responsibility and the piece cannot be returned as a result.
- For orders outside of the UAE but within our network of branches in the GCC (KSA, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain) an additional delivery fee will be levied to allow for customs clearance and duty charges. Unless stated otherwise due to special promotions.
- All Lastra Live-edge furniture items that are exported across borders will be packaged in custom made solid fiberboard packaging to ensure no damage is incurred during transport.
- For Lastra Live-edge furniture items that are exported across borders, should there be a delay at the border relating to customs clearance due to the following factors ie. Congestion, system malfunctions etc. Please bear with us as these factors are beyond our control and we will update you accordingly with the progress of the shipment.
- Shipments for export to regions where we do not have physical representation (company branch) will be quoted on a case to case basis.
- Production time for all Lastra Live-edge custom-made furniture pieces are assumed to be 3 working weeks unless specified otherwise.